Nutrition Peer is an accountability buddy that you can hire to help keep you on track. Having a nutrition peer is perfect for those that have a good understanding of what they should be doing, but have a hard time sticking to it. Examples of how your nutrition peer can help you achieve your health goals are
- Recommendations on food swaps
- Recipe requests
- Weekly evaluation of food journal
- Personalized weekly encouragement to help you be successful
Nutrition Peer is beneficial for a variety of needs, such as:
- Weight loss
- Sport specific (endurance, strength, and competitive)
- General health and well being
Our Registered Dietitian, Dr. Brittany Crim, will be overseeing all communication to make sure your peer is giving you quality information. However it is important to note your nutrition peer is not a Registered Dietitian and therefore will not be able to prescribe a specific diet for you. If you need guidance and/or dietary prescription a Nutrition FIT consult or Nutrition Coaching may be for you.
Dr. Crim is required to stay up to date on the latest nutrition information and is always prepared to provide you with the most cutting edge techniques and scientifically sound nutrition information. Nutrition is a crucial component of fitness and with proper monitoring your nutrition peer can help you to succeed.
Pricing and Starting
- $105 for 12 weeks
- Pre-pay online with a credit card or on-site with credit card, check or cash
- After payment, we will send you an intake form and match you with your nutrition peer
Proceeds may be used in general support of the College of Education.