All inquiries should be directed to veronicayan[at]austin.utexas.edu
I welcome current undergraduates of UT Austin to apply to work with me as research assistants.
Speaking Engagements and Workshops
Example Workshops & Talks
- Identities and Mindsets that Motivate Student Learning
- The Science of Successful Learning
- Forgetting What We Know: Re-conceiving Performance Support as Performance Learning
- Tutoring to Make Learning Stick
- The Peculiarities of Optimizing Memory: Online and Hybrid Course Development
- You Have to Forget to Learn, and other Counter-intuitive Advice
Audiences have included students, middle school and high school teachers, college professors, non-profit education organizations, and researchers. For inquiries about various professional development workshops for instructors and students, please contact Veronica Yan, veronicayan[at]austin.utexas.edu.