Join The Lab

Prospective Graduate Students

All students are encouraged to contact Dr. Lisa Griffin directly for inquiries regarding post-doctoral, doctoral or masters studies.

Students who would like to work in the Neuromuscular Physiology Laboratory (Bellmont 546G) should apply to the Exercise Science graduate program. Early applicants will be considered for scholarships and teaching assistant positions.

Undergraduate Fieldwork Students

Opportunities for course credit to work in one of the research laboratories are offered through most departments. Courses in Kinesiology and Health Education include KIN 127, 227, and 327. Please contact Dr. Lisa Griffin prior to enrolling for project assignment.